HELLO AND WELCOME

This is the home of the blogroll of Members of Simple Savings. Please feel free to visit them. You won't be disappointed, many subjects are covered savings, self sufficiency, organising, crafts and cooking, to name but a few. PLEASE NOTE: This Blog does not belong to Simple Savings!!

Silky


This is all about my challenge to have $1,000,000 in cash and assets by the time I am 30, which is 2015. I am a SAHM and am working on ways to make money from home and investing etc...

Is about me doing everything I can to save money for a house deposit, a car, a trip to Brisbane and all of it this year.
www.howmuchcanisave.blogspot.com

Is about my life and things. I do craft on here, weight loss, and storage ideas as I am 2 adults 2 kids in a 1 bedroom unit. That sort of thing.
www.savvymumma.blogspot.com


4 comments:

  1. Enjoyed you blog. I have great admiration for you. I complain about lack of space, your blog made me realise just how much space I do have.


    Organised Mum:

    http://gettingorganised
    stayingorganised.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. Thanks. I miss having my space. I will have a house here soon though! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your post is simply great and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.
    Car Removal Townsville

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. We pay our customers instant cash up to $9,999 without any waiting time. It is our policy to not let customers wait for their money. We also provide free towing services, so customers save even more money when dealing with us. This strategy has been a great success with our customers in Queensland. Through this, we gained a lot of goodwill from our customers.
    car wreckers sydney

    ReplyDelete