HELLO AND WELCOME

This is the home of the blogroll of Members of Simple Savings. Please feel free to visit them. You won't be disappointed, many subjects are covered savings, self sufficiency, organising, crafts and cooking, to name but a few. PLEASE NOTE: This Blog does not belong to Simple Savings!!

My Tropical

I am in the process of setting up a website but I do not blog regularly enough. I spend too much time on the Simple Savings Forum. It is about what I am doing to try and get myself to a point where I don't have to work full time, but have income sources to help me. It is still underconstruction so google hasn't found it yet. but here it is for anyone wanting a squizzy.

http://www.storesonlinepro.com/store/2325210/

1 comment:

  1. Andrew Salinas here, I am a pastor and was interested in the software to build sites for local churches in my area. I am also involved with parents who have lost children (as I too have lost a son) and would like to host sites for there kids as well. I went to the Storesonline Pro Workshop and I paid the $7,000.00 almost 15 months ago and was told then that I could host the sites with whomever I wish. I have a local IP that will host the church sites for free but storesonline will not let me have a copy of the software I paid for. I have called twice a week for about 2 1/2 months trying to get a copy of the "storesonline downloadable pro" I haven't seen it yet.. maybe you can help me. email to revsalinas@charter.net

    ReplyDelete