HELLO AND WELCOME

This is the home of the blogroll of Members of Simple Savings. Please feel free to visit them. You won't be disappointed, many subjects are covered savings, self sufficiency, organising, crafts and cooking, to name but a few. PLEASE NOTE: This Blog does not belong to Simple Savings!!

Bloss

"She meticulously organised her things.. 
colours with matching colours, similar shoes 
with similar shoes.. scarves neatly hung on a 
special scarf rack... everything all in it's place"

I love that feeling of organisation, I only entered organised wardrobe nirvana last year though.  Before that, it was a mishmash of bits and pieces and mostly a mess.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not a vacuous person, obsessed with outward appearances.. my insides are much more important to me and more developed than my preoccupation with my outsides would indicate - but I discovered last year that more than just how I look, fashion is FUN.



http://www.msbloss.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment